Editor’s note: When we speak of decoration for the control room, command center, and forensic lab, usually when finished, it’s fixed, can not be moved or changed, or if you need to start all over again. But what if I told you that you can take away all your decoration wherever you want, and the decoration components are Hi-Tech and Sci-Fi Looking, isn’t it wonderful?
When we built a forensic lab, control room, or command center, we all know that the decoration in accordance with ISO 11064 guidelines creates a comprehensive list of measurable criteria.
The system of value goes from dark to light, and from floor to ceiling. Floor decoration should have a light reflectance value (LRV) of between 0.2 and 0.3; wall decoration should have 0.5 to 0.6, and ceilings should have 0.8 and a matte finish. In addition to the ISO requirements, the design must adhere to local building codes for flammability and slip resistance, as well as clients’ requirements. Above all, decoration must be functional, durable, and maintainable because many control rooms must last 30 years or more.
But the reality usually is that if follow all the guidelines, the decoration cost will be very high, and we need to switch the rooms or buildings a few years after, the whole cost of decoration will be added again if we will build a new one, and the cost even higher than before.
We can solve this big problem for you! By using our patented removable decoration components, you only need to spend money on the basic decoration, the rest of them can leave to us. And when you have to switch the room, just remove all the components and take away, and you can easily reassemble them into your new room.
We have several kinds of decoration components you can choose, almost suitable for requirements of any room, here you can see as below:
No.1 Metal Door
No.2 Hang Type Screen Frame
No.3 Hi-Tech Aisle
No.4 Screen Frame
No.5 Wall Type Screen Frame
No.6 Glass Partition
No.7 Metal Type Wall Sticker
No.8 LED Lights
No.9 LED Frame
Here you can see the 3D views:
Thanks for your reading, we will continue to post this series case studies, stay tuned and welcome to talk to us for getting the Sci-Fi decoration as “StarWars” FREE design of your own workstation & console, We will offer you 360° VR 3D design for a better experience!
The latest update of SPF Pro (SmartPhone Forensic System Professional) is released now!
V6.113 Version upgrade instructions:
1. Optimized the automatic extraction of Huawei. Improved the backup speed, support to the latest HiSuite version backup analysis.
2. Optimized the OPPO automatic extraction and backup tool. Improved the backup speed, allow users to try to continue the backup in the event of a backup failure, and improved stability.
3. Optimized the automatic extraction of vivo. Solved the problem that some mobile phones cannot extract data from some third-party apps.
4. Added “default iTunes backup password” setting, no need to manually enter when extracting.
5. Added “Calculate MD5 value of file when extracting file” setting, support export to report.
6. Optimized the analysis of iOS WeChat. Added group nickname, group joining method, and WeChat favorites data analysis.
7. Upgraded the “photo/screenshot” function. Support to save screenshots and photos to a custom node, and synchronize to the extraction results.
8. Updated some plugins:
Android: Skype(Intl), Line, ArticleNews, KakaoTalk, NinthChat, OperaBrowser, OutlookMail, Snapchat, Whatsapp, XiaoMiBrowser
As an integrated digital forensics & forensic data recovery solution provider, would never stop satisfying clients by keeping updated its software. Here we are excited to announce that newest version of DRS (Data Recovery System) is releasing today!
Let’s have a look what new features have been added to this all-in-one forensic data recovery tool:
1. Physical diagnostics is now available for all drives attached to the DRS hardware unit and your PC. Quick Diagnostics, Scan Bad Sector and Sector View are all accessible for drives plugged to the hardware unit or not.
2. New file system support: CDFS, UDF, F2FS are now supported for analysis (CDFS & UDF not supported for Pattern Scan).
3. New image format support: VHD, VHDX.
4. New search options: folder name search and time search. Allow users to search for folders with certain keywords or specify a certain time period to narrow down their search.
5. New feature in Disk Imaging: large disk image to small disk.
6. New feature in Hash Calculator: Hash calculation for physical drives.
7. New feature in imaging report: authentication of forensic image.
8. Multiple bugs fixed.
Click HERE to learn more about DRS.
Editor’s note: On 25th September 2019, SalvationDATA participated in the 2019 Neijiang Talent Ceremony – Big Data Security Seminar.
During the seminar, a high-end talent recruitment ceremony for SalvationDATA was held. SalvationDATA hired Professor Pan Quan, Associate Professor Liu Yong and Associate Professor Yang Tao from Northwestern Polytechnical University, served as the chief scientist, chief strategy officer, and artificial intelligence CTO of the Digital Forensics&Data Recovery Laboratory in Sichuan Province, and collaborated on new opportunities, new developments, and new achievements. Under the warm applause and common witness of everyone, Mr. Kenneth Liang, The founder of SalvationDATA, issued a letter of appointment to three experts, officially opening a new chapter in talent introduction.
Mr. Liang also delivered a keynote speech entitled “Tracing and Prevention of Big Data Security”. The speech explains and shares the traceability and prevention solutions of Big Data Security in cybercrime.
Check out our new event posted on Blog: [Product Launch] Leading Expert of Database Forensics Analysis System-DBF6300 Released Now!
Check out our new event posted on Blog: [Product Launch] The Efficient and Powerful Oracle Database Repair Tool-DBR for Oracle Released Now!
Editor’s note: In the end of November of 2020, SalvationDATA held the “SalvationDATA Global Partners Awards 2020-2021” for the global partners with the topic < Intelligent Technology Enlightens the Future>. More than one hundred of attendees discussed and exchanged their opinions about the future of this industry, they were the representatives of the leading IT enterprises, famous experts and scholars from universities and institutes. The interaction between the attendees and the SalvationDATA’s experts was very active, and they showed great interesting about the “iSee” Big Data Analytical Platform, DBF6300 Database Forensics and Digital lab & Command Center Integrated Solution.
Even though 2020 brought us many challenges and difficulties, SalvationDATA never give up in making the improvements and innovations with the support from every partner. SalvationDATA highly appreciates our cooperation these years, and “SalvationDATA Global Partners Awards 2020-2021” which aims to discuss and motivate the brand-new ideas about the industry trends and development in such a times full of challenges and chances, make new breakthroughs!
The onsite award is held in the Dading Centry Hotel, Chengdu, Sichuan and main schedule like below:
13:00 Guests Registration
13:30 Sponsor Opening
13:50 Experts Speech
14:30 “iSee” Big Data Analytical Platform Global Launching Show
15:40 Integrated Digital Lab Solution Global Launching Show
16:40 Outstanding Contribution Award
SalvationDATA global live streaming is held simultaneously: DBF6300 Database Forensics / SRS SSD Data Recovery / “iSee” Big Data Analytical Platform / Digital lab & Command Center Integrated Solution
14:00 South East Asia: Singapore, China HK, China Taiwan, Indonesia, Myanmar, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia……
15:30 Mid-East or South Asia: UAE, Saudi Arab, Aman, Qatar, Jordan, Israel, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan……
17:00 Europe: Russia, Spain, Italy, German, France, UK, Greece, Poland, Ukraine ……
18:30 Africa: South Africa, Kenya, Uganda, Morocco…….
21:00 South America: Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Argentina…….